Me Me Me Me

26 October 2014

Movie time

American Hustle was ok. I guess I expected more because of all hype about this movie. Anna(Mindscape) has great idea for the plot, but it was a bit predictable at the end. Adam's apples was absolutely wonderful and sad and funny. Loved it! Mads Mikkelsen is great, as always. The Fault is our stars was very moving and nice. Should I say I cried like a teenage girl in love. Chef is a funny and relaxing movie with a lot of great food scenes. I was expecting this movie big time, but Frank just wasn't as good as I believed it would be. It's ok, have very nice soundtrack and cast, specially Maggie Gyllenhaal and of course Michael Fassbender, but it just needed something more. Don't know what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I love reading your comments. Please write me on Serbian or English. Welcome and enjoy.

._.