Me Me Me Me

3 January 2015

Happy New Year

Hello boys and girls :) I wish you all a very happy New Year. Sending you a lot of love and positive thoughts. I hope you had lovely holiday time, I know I did. 

I have a lot of plans for the future period and I hope I'll get most of my work done. I promised myself that I will blog more often, since I really enjoy it. Well, I prefer taking and posting photos more than writing, but hey, you need to write line or two, right. Oh, and yes. I really need new better camera. It's becoming more and more frustrating taking pictures with this old one. 
As you can see, I've changed my blog layout (again, I know). I have some kind of issues when it comes to layouts. I'm never quite satisfied about it, and I'm often bored with having some layout. I now that that isn't very important. You need to have nice and interesting posts, that's what bring people around, I know. I hope I will stick to this one a little bit longer. 

New Year's resolutions. I really try not to bother myself with that, since I know that it will be soon forgotten and that I will continue doing same old things as usual, with maybe a few changes, but that's all. I know it sounds terrible and don't get me wrong, but I guess we are always trying to be better versions of ourselves so there's no need of specially point it out at the beginning of the year. 


Maybe I will try to walk more. There :) 

Have a nice day, see ya all soon and stay well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I love reading your comments. Please write me on Serbian or English. Welcome and enjoy.

._.