Me Me Me Me

11 January 2015

Sunday




















Today is all about making some sketches for new drawings and for the flayer for our upcoming mini tour. As you may know, I play in a band called Replicunts, and we will have a mini Balkan tour with our French colleges Lunch. We will play in Serbia and Romania at the end of February. It will be fun!
Beside that, I'm preparing paintings and drawings for my upcoming exhibition, but I will write more about that in a future posts. 
I found these old brooches forgotten somewhere in the attic boxes. We still didn't bring all our stuff to the new apartment and some of those stuff are still in the boxes. Yes, I'm a bit lazy, but I don't want to make a mess, because I still need shelves and lockers for most of my art things and books. Oh, well, what can you do. 

1 comment:

Hello. I love reading your comments. Please write me on Serbian or English. Welcome and enjoy.

._.