Me Me Me Me

27 August 2014

Punk RocK Holiday - Tolmin, Slovenia part 1

A squat Metelkova in the center of Ljubljana. Great place for chilling and listening great gigs 



















A few weeks ago, my friends, husband and me visited Slovenia. We were visiting Punk Rock Holiday, a punk festival in Tolmin, Slovenia. Festival is located beside beautiful river Soca, surrounded with trees and and nice beaches. We had wonderful time, having fun listening to great bands, such as NOFX, Lagwagon, Reel big Fish, Ignite, A Wilhelm Scream, SNFU and many more. I definitely want to come back next year. 
Before we arrived at Tolmin, we visited Ljubljana, a Slovenian capital. It was my first time there, and I fell in love with the city. Small, but so charming, clean and cozy city, with beautiful stores and streets, calm atmosphere. Well, maybe it was too calm, but it was early in the morning, so I guess that was the reason. After Ljubljana, we visited lake Bled. Oh wow, what a wonderful place to have vacation. We were chilling and swimming all day long. My father was always telling my about Slovenian nature and how beautiful it is and now I know what he was talking about. 
I will share more photos and stories in future posts. This pics are from Ljubljana. 
Stay well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I love reading your comments. Please write me on Serbian or English. Welcome and enjoy.

._.