Me Me Me Me

6 October 2014

Movie time

Disconnect was OK. but I wasn't that trilled about it. Carnage is movie with a great cast, I mean Kate and Christoph are such a great movie couple. It's fun and enjoyable movie. Source code is a little bit predictable, but Jake G. did great job. I just love every movie moment with him. Enough Said was so nice. I love Julia Louis-Dreyfus, she's so sweet and this was, unfortunately, James Gandolfini's last movie. I was very happy to see Tavi Gevison in the movie, she was really great. The Grand Budapest Hotel was just perfect! Story, cast and of course visual part, that is just breath taking. I really like all those poster/graphics tributes that people do. Wolves of Wall Street was quite amusing, I liked it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I love reading your comments. Please write me on Serbian or English. Welcome and enjoy.

._.