Me Me Me Me

16 February 2015

New Paintings




Hello boys and girls. So, this is a couple of my new paintings and a bit different approach in painting for me. I wanted to keep bright colors that I use quite often, with some neon details. Although it seems that there is one happy environment for my characters, there's still some, let's say, disturbing details or broken things. I've also started a new series of drawings, where I wanted to show a melancholic atmosphere, so I guess I wanted to put a little bit of those feelings in my paintings, too. For a long time I couldn't find a proper motives and inspiration for paintings, so I figurate I can use some details from my drawings and see where it's going to take me. I'm still experimenting with all of this, so I guess the final result will be quite different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I love reading your comments. Please write me on Serbian or English. Welcome and enjoy.

._.