Me Me Me Me

13 July 2015

Replicunts






Hey guys! Have I told you about my band Replicunts? I'm sure I've mentioned it on some past posts, but here's some photos of my lovely girls. This band is probably one of the best things happen to me and I enjoy every minute of it. You can hear our, for now, only song here. You can also check our Facebook page. Feel free to like us ;) We are currently finishing our first album and I can't wait to hear it done. A few days ago, we played at one of the best European festivals, Exit and we had great time there! And I must say that it was such an honor to play there, specially because we were support to some great bands, such as The Creepshow, Vice Squad, Napalm Death etc. End of July and August is time for vacations, so we will take a small break here, and we are continuing with are concert activities in September. 
Next week, my husband and I are leaving for Crete, Greece and I can't wait to enjoy sea side, without work and computers, just chill and relaxation. Have a nice summer vacations, too! ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I love reading your comments. Please write me on Serbian or English. Welcome and enjoy.

._.