Me Me Me Me

21 January 2015

Movie time

This week was all about romantic comedies. What, what, I needed a break and relaxing time. Ok. The Double is out of that category and it was quite good. I see a lot of Enemy VS. The Double and I must say I like Enemy more. In your eyes with lovely Zoe Kazan was really nice. Although I love Simon Pegg - Nick Frost combination, Paul was a little bit boring. There was a few laughs, but it wasn't that much interesting like the other movies with those two. That awkward moment was a typical movie about guys and girls, but I kind a enjoyed it. The spectacular now was just awful. I didn't expect much from Two nigh stand, but I actually like it. Nice little romantic comedy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I love reading your comments. Please write me on Serbian or English. Welcome and enjoy.

._.